wtorek, 20 listopada 2007

Brunette hottie with a firm little ass



I placed an ad in the local newspaper looking for lingerie models, (at least that is what I tell the girls). As I was on the phone booking a potential model, in walks this long legged brunette hottie. When she turned to close the door and I got to see her short black mini skirt from behind, my meat monster began to awaken inside my pants and I never heard a word the woman was saying on the phone. I quickly ended my phone call and this brunette beauty now had my undivided attention. I ran through the interview as quickly as possible. I just couldn’t wait any longer to do some test shots, for I was dying to see what lies underneath her little black skirt. I told Taylor to relax, have fun in front of the camera, and to do whatever came to mind. Little did I know just what a dirty mind this brunette beauty has.

When Taylor bent over and lifted her skirt up over her firm little ass, my meat monster was wide awake and pushing on my zipper begging to be let out. It took all I had not to drop my camera, run right over to her, and fuck her tight little ass hard and deep. Taylor noticed I was rock hard and ready for some action and this excited her. From that moment on, I had no doubt she was going to let me tap that firm little ass of hers.

Brak komentarzy: